Tagged by @gorgeous373 And @faryn82 1. I’ve been raised in an all-natural organic household since the age of 5. (Thanks, mom)
2. I’m a terrible speller.
3. I’m half Okinawan and half Japanese. (#UchinanchuPride)
4. I’m a certified phlebotomist until 2015.
5. I’ve visited three of the seven continents: North America, Asia, and Europe. (Four more to go!)
6. I’ll try any food once, including bugs.
7. I’m both Mulder and Scully, a believer and skeptic in one.
8. My hero is Amy Poehler.
9. My newest favorite author is Jonathan Trooper.
10. I’m addicted to the Bravo channel.
11. I’m currently reading John Gardner’s “The Art of Fiction. Notes on craft for young writers.”
12. I wish I could draw!!
13. I’m a pen snob. (Muji pens in 0.38pt or Pilot G-TEC-C4 in 0.4pt preferred)
14. I only read embarrassing romance and self-help books on my kindle app.
15. I feel smarter after watching “Mysteries at the Museum.”
16. The theme song to “Unsolved Mysteries” still gives me the creeps. Ugh!
17. I believe my closest celebrity look-alike is musician Michelle Branch. (What ever happened to her?)
18. I’m a hopeless romantic with cynical tendencies.
19. I sing a parody of “Macho Man” to my dog, Scruffy. I replace the word “Macho” with “Scruffy.”
20. I’ve had the pleasure of meeting Senator Inouye in D.C. when I was ten, maybe eleven. In true Kakio-fashion, I tried to shake the wrong hand. SMH.